Log Your Commute to Win Prizes!
Do you ride MARTA to or from work? Carpool or vanpool? Walk or bike? Take any other form of alternative commuting? If you answered YES to any of these and aren’t logging your commute on Georgia Commute Options, you could be missing out on prizes and incentives!
Beginning December 23, the website you use for ridematching and to log your daily commute trips to and from work changed to help you get more by driving less.
Some of the changes include:
- Single system to manage everything, from ridematching to incentives
- Redesigned look and feel
- Easy-to-use logging page with “drag and drop” features
- Ability to set text or email log reminders for any day of the week and any time
- Set alerts via text or email when new carpool or vanpool matches become available
- Check your enrollment status in any of the Georgia Commute Options incentive programs
- Precise maps showing Park and Ride locations and transit routes in the Atlanta region
- Log in through Facebook or Twitter to view or share public pages
There is even a mobile version of the new system available so you can log your commute trips on the go.
If you’ve already been participating, all your contact information and participation history was transferred over to the new system and all you need to do when you log in for the first time is update your password. So bookmark MyGaCommuteOptions.com in your web browser and go there each week to log your commute activity.
If you have any questions, please call 1-877-9-GA-OPTIONS