We Need Your Feedback!!!
Each year the Georgia World Congress Center Authority requests your participation in our employee engagement survey. This survey helps us understand how well we are meeting your needs as a member of our team. It also isolates our opportunities for improvement as well as campus-wide goal setting initiatives.
We achieved record participation in survey responses by department in 2014. While we hope for 100% participation, our ongoing goal is to collect statistically relevant data. The more team member participation; the more consistent the data. This increases our ability to listen and respond to your needs. For example, as a result of feedback we received last year we implemented the following:
- Organized more frequent direct communication opportunities
- Introduced Face-2-Face meetings each month at GWCC
- Engaged an outside consultant to evaluate and recommend process improvement strategies for consideration from leadership executives
- Expanded our learning and development program to include one-on-one leadership development geared towards our managers and executives
- Benchmarked our success as an organization
We are pleased to invite your participation in the 2015 Employee Survey. This survey is designed to collect responses from all (full and part-time) team members in either electronic and printed format. Please take the time to complete your survey no later than 4pm on Tuesday, July 7. All printed surveys should be delivered to human resources by 4pm on Tuesday, July 7 for consideration. Team members without desktop computer access may visit the GWCCA Human Resources Computer Lab if desired.
We hope you take the time to complete the survey below and know that we are committed to listening and responding to your feedback.
NOTE: All survey responses are considered confidential and results will be analyzed by an independent third party.