State Charitable Contributions Program is Back!
Strive for $5
The Georgia World Congress Center Authority’s Strive for 5 initiative extends beyond customers into the community. It is our responsibility to serve the needs of those around us for both the sustainability of our business as well as to improve the quality of life of all Georgians.
The GWCCA is expanding its support of the State Charitable Contributions Campaign by setting a goal of 100% employee participation in giving to a charity of choice, through a one-time donation or a recurring payroll deduction effective January 2018. With a pledge of $5, you unite with service professionals across the state of Georgia in enriching the lives of others. Your generosity advances our mission of enhancing the quality of life for every Georgian.
Learn. Serve. Grow.
- Learn about charities serving the community
- Serve as a GWCCA Corporate Social Responsibility Ambassador and donate your time
- Grow through giving $5 to a charity of your choice
Instructions to Access the Online Pledge Portal
- Select Create Account located to the left of the screen
- Enter your Invite Code
- Your invite code is the first three letters of your birth month, first name as it appears on your paycheck, first three letters of your last name, and numeric day of birth.
- For example, the invite code for John Doe born May 28 is mayjohndoe28
- Log in and select Campaign located to the left of the screen to learn about charities we choose in Atlanta and Savannah
- Select Find a Nonprofit & Give using the green search button at the bottom of the screen
- Choose a charity and Make a Donation by November 3
It’s giving made easy, so log in and let’s begin.
State Charitable Contributions Campaign Authority Contacts
- Contact Tim Trefzer at 404-223-4265 for information about giving at the Atlanta Campus.
- Contact Gail Terrell at 912-447-4052 for information about giving at the Savannah Campus.